Friday, December 10, 2010

The wonders of computers

I'm dictating to my computer to enter this text into my blog.  The wonders of computers never cease to amaze me.  This thing can type 100 times faster than I can and if I can learn how to make it recognize my voice correctly it will be a lot easier to enter text into my blog. Once in awhile he gets mixed up.  The example of typing he instead of it is just an example.  Perhaps it was my pronunciation and more than likely it was so if you can put up with a few mistakes and recognize that it may be my pronunciation and not the computer we will get along just fine and I can enter lots text.

Well as usual I'm wasting time trying to learn how to use this computer and not getting down to paint so I better be off now to start a new painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment