Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thank You

Thank you to all who attended my show at Pynelogs. I was very pleased at the results as I made some sales and enjoyed the feedback at the reception. It is a little scary to put your work out to the public. But all of you have been supportive and it inspires me to continue to paint and learn.
As you may know the Purcell Mountain Painters, which I belong to, are having their show at Pynelogs until October 16  so some of my paintings are still hanging. Please drop by to see the work of my fellow painters this week we love your support and comments and for some it is one of the few times  their work is on display.

So far the pieces of art that sold were: Green Tractor, Red Barn, Autumn Pink, Scarlet Apple, Orange Panel Van. and Birch. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, fearless, phenomonal woman you are, Sandra!! Would love to see your paintings for real one of these days, but glad to get the updates on Facebook, and so happy to see how many you sold! Happy Thanksgiving!
    XX
    Hope

    ReplyDelete