Monday, October 25, 2010

Bill Cramer Demo painting.







We had a real treat today as we attended a Demostration painting by Bill Cramer one the plein air painters participating in the Festival this week. Go to his web site to see some of his work. http://www.billcramerpaintings.com/



He started as you see in the photo blocking in the darks and major shapes then like magic the painting appeared.
My attempts seem to fall short after the blocking in process.... Oh well practice practice practice.
We were hoping to paint this afternoon but the weather finally did us in and it was dull all day so we went gallery viewing again and I think now we have done most of them. We are back to our yoga routine again I won't know what to do with out a leader when I get home perhaps I will have to be my own motivater for painting as well as yoga.
We are off to the show to night Secretariat hope it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment