Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday

Yoga was just a warm up for our workout today. ZUMBIA ..... Latin American rhythms had us dancing like fools well at least I felt a bit of a fool as I tried to keep up and I kept reminding my self that this was a one hour class and maybe I better take it a bit easy. It was fun though and and by the end Lynne was laughing out loud and wondering if yoga maybe wasn't more our speed.
We met a nay sayer yesterday who said it was going to storm for two days but once again we proved him wrong and were able to paint outside this morning and into the lunch hour. I think I actually have improved a little but don't think that when I get home there will be master pieces; this is definitely a learning experience.
We had a nice lunch in the sun then we headed off to an art store to restock and then I got a hair cut. All in all a very productive day before our usually afternoon thunder and lightning and rain storm. We are drinking beer just now and eating (don't tell) chips and thinking about what is for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment